THEME: God Centered and Future Focused
Scripture: Romans 12: 9-13
9 Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; 10 love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.
- on FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/First-Afrikan-Church-167700410029761/
- on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClROdCa9Zz-Kpn4JN1jgvJg
- Drive-in Church service will start promptly at 12:00pm
at First Afrikan Church, 5197 Salem Rd, Lithonia GA 30038
- You must stay in your vehicle during drive-in church service to keep everyone safe, and yourself too
- Be sure to have your mask, hand sanitizer, and any other PPE you like
- And for everyone’s safety, follow the instructions of the FAC Ushers and Tana Dhari
We will form a Caravan of Love and visit the homes (from our cars) of seven of our elder members and deliver our Zawadi (gift of love). Maps will be distributed on the parking lot at noon.